Cryptography is the science of hiding or protecting information from everyone else but the intended recipient(s).
- Which of the following is a formula, practice, process, design, instrument, pattern, or compilation of information which is not generally known, but by which a business can obtain an economic advantage over its competitors?
- Mark works as a Network Administrator for NetTech Inc. He wants users to access only those resources that are required for them. Which of the following access control models will he use?
- Which of the following access control models are used in the commercial sector? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose two.
- A part of a project deals with the hardware work. As a project manager, you have decided to hire a company to deal with all hardware work on the project. Which type of risk response is this?
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A or CnA) is a process for implementing information security. It is a systematic procedure for evaluating, describing, testing, and authorizing systems prior to or after a system is in operation. Which of the following statements are true about Certification and Accreditation? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose two.
- Which of the following elements of the BCP process emphasizes on creating the scope and the additional elements required to define the parameters of the plan?
- Which of the following methods determines the principle name of the current user and returns the jav a.security.Principal object in the HttpServletRequest interface?
- Which of the following documents is defined as a source document, which is most useful for the ISSE when classifying the needed security functionality?
- Which of the following can be used to accomplish authentication? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following steps of the LeGrand Vulnerability-Oriented Risk Management method determines the necessary compliance offered by risk management practices and assessment of risk levels?