To overrun a computer program's memory buffer.
- Pages in the heap memory area of a program can be both read from and written to. True or false?
- What is the main disadvantage of using a scripting language instead of a compiled language?
- What's the name of the variable used in stack operations?
- What is considered to be a violation of memory safety?
- It is possible to add canary values to function pointers.
- Which of these is the 'base pointer:
- Which programming language is the most likely to be susceptible to a buffer overflow attack?
- An attacker who intends to perform buffer overflow attacks must have experience with computer programming. True or false?
- Which of these is the accumulator:
- At run time the static area grows towards: