Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
To ensure business can continue to operate during unusual circumstances, and to prepare to recover and maintain business during and after a disaster.
- Which of the following is a malicious exploit of a website, whereby unauthorized commands are transmitted from a user trusted by the website?
- Which of the following methods determines the principle name of the current user and returns the jav a.security.Principal object in the HttpServletRequest interface?
- What are the security advantages of virtualization, as described in the NIST Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board (ISPAB) paper "Perspectives on Cloud Computing and Standards"? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose three.
- In which of the following levels of exception safety are operations succeeded with full guarantee and fulfill all needs in the presence of exceptional situations?
- Which of the following elements of BCP process includes the areas of plan implementation, plan testing, and ongoing plan maintenance, and also involves defining and documenting the continuity strategy?
- Which of the following intrusion detection systems (IDS) monitors network traffic and compares it against an established baseline?
- Mark is the project manager of the NHQ project in StarTech Inc. The project has an asset valued at $195,000 and is subjected to an exposure factor of 35 percent. What will be the Single Loss Expectancy of the project?
- Which of the following activities are performed by the 'Do' cycle component of PDCA (plan-do- check-act)? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following are the benefits of information classification for an organization? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose two.
- Which of the following security objectives are defined for information and information systems by the FISMA? Each correct answer represents a part of the solution. Choose all that apply.