Compliance and Operational Security
No description available
- Surge protectors are used for the purpose of preventing damages to electrical components from spikes in the power line.
- Data centers can have at the maximum of _____ windows
- Small mesh and high guage fence is the most secure type of fencing. True or False?
- The locks that are put in place to ensure that a theif is not able to remove some computer hardware or network device from its place, is called:
- Plain photo ID cards are:
- What would you call a 'short high voltage'?
- Which of these fire suppressing systems holds back the water to permit you to try to contain the fire yourself first?
- In order to ensure that the cabling is not removed from its proper place, ___ are used in organizations.
- The depth of the plenum in a datacenter with a raised floor has an effect on:
- Which of the following options are caused through lack of physical security?