Compliance and Operational Security
No description available
- The usual network cabling that most organizations are using today is not susceptible to EMI.
- What type of physical security control is 'lighting'?
- Which is a better physical security control: a CCTV camera or a human guard?
- What is the method called where a crafty intruder follows you closely upon entering a building, which thus, enables them to get through security without a pass.
- What would you most likely use to get into your building
- If you lack proper physical security, an attacker could do which of the following?
- Piggybacking can be mitigated by positioning a security guard at the right place.
- Fiber optic lines are completely unaffected by electrical interference.
- How does an anti-passback system work? Please select the best answer.
- In order to ensure that the cabling is not removed from its proper place, ___ are used in organizations.