Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Acquiring intelligence related to maintaining better information security, without penetration testing.
- Competitive Intelligence gathering by an ethical hacker may involve the hacking of a personal account for more information.
- Which tool queries publicly available databases that contain domain name registration contact information?
- In nsLookup, which of the following record is exact opposite to the 'a' record?
- An SOA record gathered from a zone transfer is shown here: @ IN SOA DNSRV1.anycomp.com. postmaster.anycomp.com. ( 4 ; serial number 3600 ; refresh [1h] 600 ; retry [10m] 86400 ; expire [1d] 3600 ) ; min TTL [1h] What is the name of the authoritative DNS server for the domain, and how often will secondary servers check in for updates?
- Which of these is considered to be part of Competitve Intelligence?
- The record that identifies the primary name server for a zone is what?
- Traceroute is a linux tool used in the first phase of hacking. Which of the following is not displayed?
- The type of DNS record that identifies the DNS server responsible for the domain information is known as _____
- Google can be used to help in passively obtaining information about a potential target. What google advanced operator restricts the results to documents containing the search keyword in the url?
- Which of these activities is not included in Competitive Intelligence?