No description available
- What is the definition of a VLAN
- With rapid-PVST+, which one correctly describes the function of an Alternate Port?
- Refer to the exhibit. What is true about the Spanning Tree Instances of Switch SW3?
- What are the three states for Rapid PVST when recalculating the spanning tree, in case that there is a layer 2 network topology change? (Choose three.)
- Refer to the exhibit. Which Switch provides the spanning tree designated port that supplies service to PC1?
- As one criterion for the election of Root Bridge in a Spanning Tree Protocol network, which of the following is the default priority for switches?
- Refer to the exhibit. The switches have been configured to run Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1w) and no default configuration has been changed. Which of the following statements are true about the interface and its port role for each switch? (Choose three)
- Refer to the exhibit. Switch SW3 has a redundant path to a segment on LAN belonging to PC1, which is connected by a Hub. What RSTP port role is f1/2 in switch SW3, if this port applies only when the single switch has two links to the same collision domain?
- Which of following commands enables routing on a multilayer switch?
- Refer to the exhibit. If Switch SW1 is the root Bridge and Switch SW4s interface f1/2 is the blocked port. What is the accumulated cost of the path of Switch SW4 to reach to the Root Bridge SW1?