Network Media and Topologies
No description available
- A ___ is a 9 pin connector.
- Which of the following is true about ADSL? (Select all that apply.)
- Since the network you are administering has no dedicated servers, it is what kind of network?
- You are connecting switch 1 to switch 2 using a fiber backbone with multimode fiber in it. The switches come on-line but don't connect once configured and connected to the backbone. The vlan configuration, network configuration and ip addresses are correct and the line protocol shows up, up for the gig ethernet link between the switches. What could be wrong?
- Name two types of fiber connection.
- Which one of these is the hardest to physically tap into?
- True or False: TCP works on layer 4 of the OSI model.
- Which one of these is NOT an Ethernet type?
- What are the advantages of fiber-optic cables over coaxial cables?
- In network topologies, which is most commonly used for larger environments and why?