Project Communications Management
- Which of the following describes the documenting and monitoring the resolution of issues?
- The Control Communications process triggers updates to the communications management plan; this is known as what?
- Recommendations for preventive actions that may reduce the probability of incurring future negative project performance are an example of which process?
- Which of the following provides information on project baselines, communications management, and stakeholder management?
- Stakeholder communication requirements, reason for the distribution of the information, and individual or group receiving the information are examples of what?
- Templates, historical information, and lessons learned are examples of what?
- Which of the following provides a set of standard tools for the project manager to capture, store and distribute information to stakeholders about the project costs, etc.?
- Professional and technical associations and stakeholders, including customers or sponsors, are all examples of what?
- Which of the following is an input into the control communications process?
- Electronic communications management tools such as email, fax, and video conferencing are examples of what?