Project Management Processes
- Which of the following is NOT a strategy for Positive Risks or Opportunities?
- Which Project Scheduling method introduces buffers and buffer management?
- Which Logical Association in the Precedence Diagramming Method is a logical relationship by which a successor activity cannot finish until a predecessor is complete?
- The two main schedule compression techniques are and .
- Another term for Three Point Estimation is .
- Outputs from developing project charter are project charter and financial risks.
- Control risk outputs include risk register, project management plan, and work performance data.
- Of the main modeling techniques, which uses software such as Monte Carlo Analysis?
- On tools and techniques, if an input is a major document it does not have to be listed separately.
- In project resources planning the first thing is to identify. 1. all project role and responsibilities. 2. WBS. 3. project manager. 4. people.