Project Procurement Management
No description available
- Some of the tools used in procurement selection may be a weighted average which will establish a negotiation sequence by ranking all proposals by this weighting system
- After receiving responses to an RFP, your next move is to select a seller. What is this process called?
- The formula of calculating point of total assumption is:
- A contract where the seller is reimbursed for direct and indirect costs is called a _____________________
- The structured review of the procurement process is known as _______________________
- You are an experienced project manager and have used external service providers for a while now. On your latest job you only sent an RFP to a few suppliers. This is based on what technique?
- Who handles the Payment system under Control Procurements?
- All of the following inputs are inclusive of a plan procurement management EXCEPT _________________.
- Determining when to procure and what to procure is known as ________________________
- Time and material contracts are not a hybrid of the fixed price and cost-reimbursable type contracts.