- Refer to the exhibit. Basing from the output shown below, which three statements are true? (Choose three)
- An administrator applied this command on the router: `frame-relay map ip 172.16.52.1 101 broadcast` **Which of the following statements is true about the command?**
- Which of the following Frame Relay interface types can have more than one PVC?
- Which command is used to display the information learned by Inverse ARP?
- Considering the output of the command: `show frame-relay map` as shown here, which statement correctly describes the meaning of the word: CISCO ? `Serial 1 (administratively down): ip 172.16.0.1 dlci 123 (0xB1, 0x2C10), static, broadcast, CISCO`
- Which of the following statements is true about the output of "show frame-relay map" command shown in the graphic?
- As a network administrator, you were asked to configure a router to use Frame Relay encapsulation. You are told to use IETF as the encapsulation type, and it should be configured on a per-virtual-circuit basis. Multicast traffic should also pass the virtual circuit. Which of the following commands should you issue on the router?
- Which of the following are true regarding the output of the command "show frame-relay map"? (Choose 2)
- Refer to the exhibit. The command show frame-relay map has been issued on Router R1. What is true about the result?
- Which LMI specification can be verified when using the show frame-relay lmi command?