Access Control and Identity Management
Security features governing who can access resources in the operating system.
- You work as a project manager for BlueWell Inc. You with your team are using a method or a (technical) process that conceives the risks even if all theoretically possible safety measures would be applied. One of your team member wants to know that what is a residual risk. What will you reply to your team member?
- Which of the following security models dictates that subjects can only access objects through applications?
- Which of the following actions does the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) technology take when an agent detects a policy violation for data of all states? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- The Chief Information Officer (CIO), or Information Technology (IT) director, is a job title commonly given to the most senior executive in an enterprise. What are the responsibilities of a Chief Information Officer? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- Mark works as a Network Administrator for NetTech Inc. He wants users to access only those resources that are required for them. Which of the following access control models will he use?
- Which of the following methods determines the principle name of the current user and returns the jav a.security.Principal object in the HttpServletRequest interface?
- Which of the following are examples of the application programming interface (API)? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose three.
- Which of the following components of configuration management involves periodic checks to determine the consistency and completeness of accounting information and to verify that all configuration management policies are being followed?
- NIST SP 800-53A defines three types of interview depending on the level of assessment conducted. Which of the following NIST SP 800-53A interviews consists of informal and ad hoc interviews?
- Which of the following are the basic characteristics of declarative security? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.