Access Control and Identity Management
Security features governing who can access resources in the operating system.
- Which of the following processes does the decomposition and definition sequence of the Vee model include? Each correct answer represents a part of the solution. Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following roles is also known as the accreditor?
- The IAM/CA makes certification accreditation recommendations to the DAA. The DAA issues accreditation determinations. Which of the following are the accreditation determinations issued by the DAA? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following fields of management focuses on establishing and maintaining consistency of a system's or product's performance and its functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life?
- Mark is the project manager of the NHQ project in StarTech Inc. The project has an asset valued at $195,000 and is subjected to an exposure factor of 35 percent. What will be the Single Loss Expectancy of the project?
- Which of the following characteristics are described by the DIAP Information Readiness Assessment function? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following strategies is used to minimize the effects of a disruptive event on a company, and is created to prevent interruptions to normal business activity?
- Which of the following elements of the BCP process emphasizes on creating the scope and the additional elements required to define the parameters of the plan?
- Which of the following are the benefits of information classification for an organization? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose two.
- What are the security advantages of virtualization, as described in the NIST Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board (ISPAB) paper "Perspectives on Cloud Computing and Standards"? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose three.