Communication and Network Security
- What system is designed to attract hacking attempts?
- What is the 8th layer in the OSI model?
- Which of the following is the total multiplexed rate of a T1 carrier?
- If an attacker is able to predict the TCP sequence numbers that two communicating systems will use, this would enable him to perform which kind of attack?
- A network administrator would like to monitor the network and evaluate which employees are making an excessive use of bandwidth on peer to peer sharing services. Which of the monitoring techniques would be BEST choice for him in this case?
- Which represents the maximum distance of a single run of Category 5 cable?
- Which TCP port number is used by POP3 by default?
- Which of the following firewalls can be used to track the connectionless protocols like UDP and RPC?
- Which rule from the following is usually placed in the end of firewall's ACL?
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) used in Packet Filtering Firewalls can degrade performance. True or False?