Project Cost Management
- Cost estimates may include contingency reserves to account for cost uncertainty. This is known as __________________________.
- Three point estimates can also be measured using two formulas. They are what?
- Guidance from historical information, providing valuable insight about the environment and information from prior similar projects, is called what?
- When a project document such as a risk register is updated, it is known as ______________________.
- How project costs will be managed and controlled is defined as what?
- Contingency reserves are sometimes called ______________________.
- Resource cost rate information and published seller price lists are examples of what?
- Which is NOT an input to estimate costs process?
- Computerized spreadsheets, simulation and statistical tools used to assist with cost estimating are examples of ___________________.
- The estimate for an activity's cost based on analysis of the worst-case scenario for the activity is called ____________________.