Project Quality Management
- Bill has 3 projects, with the following conditions: Project 1 _ CPI=.9 & SPI =.85, Project 2- CPI=1.3 & SPI=.9, Project 3 _ CPI= 1.0 & SPI=1.0. Which of his projects are exactly on planned cost and schedule?
- True or False: The WBS decomposes deliverable information to a lower level from the scope statement.
- Failure Costs are also called .
- A statistical method that identifies factors which might influence specific variables is known as _______.
- What is an example of Design of Experiments?
- Statistical Sampling involves choosing part of a population of interest for inspection.
- What is Shewhart and Deming's model on quality improvement called?
- The six basic quality tools are used by quality professionals as a standard toolkit.
- What tool is frequently used to track repetitive processes to measure the predictability of a process?
- What is the process of keeping errors out of the process called?