Project Quality Management
- When the result is rated on a continuous scale that measures the degree of conformity, it is called _______.
- Process metrics includes
- Trend analysis often monitors technical performance and _______.
- A statistical method that identifies factors which might influence specific variables is known as _______.
- Nick has 3 projects, with the following conditions: Project 1 _ CPI=1.28 & SPI =1.19 is in Execution Phase of Project, Project 2- CPI=1.05 & SPI=1.15 is in Execution phase of project, Project 3 _ CPI= 1.05 & SPI=1.1 is in Execution phase of project. From the CPI and SPI parameters alone are any of these projects at risk?
- What indicates that results are close to the true value?
- Since Quality Management Planning is such an important part of a project, it should be conducted independently of other processes.
- The _________ is the international organization that controls the standards for quality.
- What can indicate areas or specific places where results are not compliant?
- What is the process of keeping errors out of the process called?