Project Stakeholder Management
- Guidance and information on managing stakeholder expectations is provided in the __________.
- In order to get the most support of your project stakeholders, as the project manager you are using skills that involve negotiating, facilitating, and influencing. These are examples of what?
- When you are using a classification model to analyze the power, urgency, and legitimacy of stakeholders, what stakeholder analysis model are you using?
- Change control procedures and issue management procedures are examples of __________.
- When you are assessing how the key stakeholders are likely to react in various situations in order to plan, what process are you carrying out?
- _________ is used to document changes that occur during a project
- Project management plan and project documents are __________ in the Control Stakeholder Engagement process.
- How are stakeholders classified during a stakeholder analysis?
- When there's a negative impact upon the project from a stakeholder. What document do you refer to in order to manage the risks involved?
- Which of the following are outputs of the "Manage Stakeholder Expectations" process?